Sledge Mountain!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sledge Mountain!

We take the Slide Ride to fun!

HomeHome  Ski VillageSki Village  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have.

Go down 
+4
--Hellowmate--
Mr Funguin
Gary bob
Digidave74
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grim Reaper
1 R0X0r 4nd j00 5Ux0r, 937 0V3R 17!
1 R0X0r 4nd j00 5Ux0r, 937 0V3R 17!
Grim Reaper

Male Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Status
Snowballs: 10
Infractions:
Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have.   Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:48 am

1 word? thats a spam, and no its not a waste of space, i save them all in 2 cd cases
Back to top Go down
http://icedrills.wordpress.com/
Mr Funguin
The Rockin' Admin - I So Rock!
Mr Funguin

Male Number of posts : 168

Status
Infractions:
Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have.   Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:58 am

In the space of 2 CD's cases, I can put 1 DVD. In your case, maybe you can fit a PS3 game.
Back to top Go down
https://sledgemountain.forumotion.com
Digidave74
Digidave74

Male Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Status
Infractions:
Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/25Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

PostSubject: Re: Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have.   Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:56 am

Someone got me a shovel once, lol.
It's pointless.
Back to top Go down
Penov
Forum MemberForum Member
Penov

Male Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Status
Infractions:
Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have.   Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:19 pm

heres stuff i dont use
1.A cheat code book whos games i dont have
2.A PS2 (Like Mr.Fun) I only play 1 or 2 times a month
3.A fan i turn on 2 or 3 times a month
4.A Jeep Rubicon RC i only use as decoration because i cant find the remote.
5.3 Backpacks from other grades (2nd to 4th.Currently 5th)
6.Motorcycle model i never took out of the box(I dont want it to get scratched and dirty).
7.Clothing Oraganizer i never use.
Thats All
Back to top Go down
http://penov.forumotion.com
Digidave74
Digidave74

Status
Infractions:
Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/25Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

PostSubject: Re: Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have.   Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:14 pm

I never play my PS2. Over half of my games don't work.
Back to top Go down
Pinkypie383
Forum MemberForum Member
Pinkypie383

Female Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Status
Infractions:
Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have.   Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:50 pm

same here. i have a ps2 but i never play it. the only good game i have for it is thrilville and its pointless cuz my memery card is ful.
Back to top Go down
http://pinkypie383.wordpress.com
Digidave74
Digidave74

Status
Infractions:

PostSubject: Re: Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have.   Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:50 am

PS2 has just lost itself completely.
Back to top Go down
Mr Funguin
Mr Funguin

Status
Infractions:

PostSubject: Re: Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have.   Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:37 pm

And so has this topic lol.
On topic please!!
Back to top Go down
Digidave74
Digidave74

Status
Infractions:

PostSubject: Re: Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have.   Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:53 am

Sorry.

I got a nintendo ds about two years ago but now I never play it.
Back to top Go down
Mr Funguin
Mr Funguin

Status
Infractions:

PostSubject: Re: Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have.   Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:29 am

Give it to me then. I'll buy the CP game and play it on there then when I'm bored, I'll return it. Wink

I have a water bottle under my bed filled with sand and I dont know why I have that. It's P.o.i.n.t.l.e.s.s...
Back to top Go down
Pinkypie383
Forum MemberForum Member
Pinkypie383

Female Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Status
Infractions:

PostSubject: Re: Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have.   Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:20 pm

I have a sister which is cool, but pointless to have. ROFL!
Back to top Go down
http://pinkypie383.wordpress.com
Digidave74
Digidave74

Status
Infractions:

PostSubject: Re: Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have.   Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:15 am

Pinkypie383 wrote:
I have a sister which is cool, but pointless to have. ROFL!

Laughing Yeh a family member!
Back to top Go down
Mr Funguin
Mr Funguin

Status
Infractions:

PostSubject: Re: Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have.   Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:07 am

I have an old computer (One before my new one, its all broken. Just the tower that works lol) and Its useless now.

Much like your avatar Digidave! lol. That too is pointless..
Back to top Go down
Digidave74
Digidave74

Status
Infractions:

PostSubject: Re: Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have.   Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:44 am

I'm gonna find a new avatar that has something to do with my name, which won't be POINTLESS.

Does anyone have about 15-30 page books that they used to read when they were little?
POINTLESS.
Back to top Go down
Mr Funguin
Mr Funguin

Status
Infractions:

PostSubject: Re: Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have.   Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:32 pm

I have 3 Mr Bump books. Pointless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have.   Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things you have that are cool, but are pointless to have.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sledge Mountain! :: Real Life :: Technology-
Jump to: