Sledge Mountain!

We take the Slide Ride to fun!

HomeHome  Ski VillageSki Village  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

How to make a signature

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr Funguin
The Rockin' Admin - I So Rock!
The Rockin' Admin - I So Rock!

Male Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Status
Snowballs: 10
Infractions:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: How to make a signature   Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:49 am

Heyz,
Some of you have signatures, but some people who are new, and dont know how to make one dont know how.
So i made this little guide you can follow.

Its better if you have another tabb or window open and follow these instructions.

Step 1: To make a signature from scratch, while on Club Penguin, click the Print Screen key on your keyboard. Then go to Paint, Paint.net, Photoshop, or another software you own and prefer. On your keyboard press “Ctrl” and “v” at the same time. Your picture will appear on the page. From there you can use the software to edit it, or make changes or crop it. Another way is to use MS Paint and save it. Then you can go to a site such as glassgiant.com and customise it.

Step 2: Now that you have made your image how you want it, you will now need to upload it to an image hosting service. Most image hosting service is free. I haven't yet seen one that asks you to pay! Some examples of Image Hosters are, Imageshack, Picoodle, and Photobuket. If you really need to, Make an account, and then select your photo and select upload. When this is done, you will be re-directed to another screen. This screen will have codes on it. It is the last URL you need. This is normally indicated by it saying 'Direct Link To Image' near it somewhere.

Step 3: Now log onto the forums, and at the top of the screen, click on the "Profile" button.

Step 4: Underneath profile and the other buttons, you will see more buttons. Click on "Signature"

Step 5: Scroll down to the bottom of the screen until you see a box where you can type in.

Step 6: Now paste the code you copied from the image-hosting site. You can put as much as you want, but try and make sure the signatures are not huge.
Copy the whole URL and paste it into your sig box. Out side the URL write these:

Step 7: Underneath the text box, click "save"

Step 8: Then, click on "Profile” again, and this time instead of choosing "signature", choose "preferences"

Step 9: The eighth option down will say "Always attach my signature ". Choose "yes". If you only want your signature on some posts, don't choose this option. When you post, scroll down to "options" and choose "Attach Signature".

Now you have completed the stages for creating your signature.
If you have a image hosters account, dont delete the image from the account. This will ruin and delete your picture from working.

I hope this helped!

Last edited by Mr Funguin on Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sledgemountain.forumotion.com
Digidave74

Male Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Status
Snowballs: 10
Infractions:
25/25  (25/25)

PostSubject: Re: How to make a signature   Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:14 am